This level, known as the level of the inner master, enables the practitioner for greatly expanded energy use compared to the previous level.
It is a consciousness-expanding level that allows one to work with three times the potency of Reiki and connects the master with his Higher Self in an extremely fast way.
Level III contains III-A (the level where you receive Dai-Ko-Myo) and III-B (the level where you learn to initiate new therapists and Reiki masters). At this level, the student receives complementary Reiki techniques that will help make their practice even more flexible.
The online course can be taken one-on-one through Zoom on a date to be scheduled with the student from Monday to Friday from 10:00 AM to 2:00 PM or from 2:00 PM to 6:00 PM.
- The master symbol – Dai Ko Mio
- The importance of being a Reiki Master
- Tuning into the Master Symbol – Dai Ko Mio
- How to initiate therapists in Traditional Reiki Level I
- How to initiate therapists in Traditional Reiki Level II
- How to initiate therapists in Traditional Reiki Level III (Master)
- Babies Initiation
- Distance Initiations
- Initiations of bedridden persons
- Gyoshi Ho
- Koki-Ho – Healing with Breathing
- How to structure Reiki courses
A manual and a certificate are delivered.